Finding the desired job in IT is not easy. I have been in the same situation. Competition is high, and it is best to be as prepared as possible.
If you are interested in starting a new career in IT, work remotely or move abroad, this book is for you.
It is based on my years of experience working remotely for foreign companies and living in Sweden as a developer. This country opened the doors for me since I am originally from Honduras. Its content brings tips, recommendations, and lived experiences.
- Tips to have an excellent online profile.
- Tips for creating your website.
- Tips for having an online CV.
- Tips where to apply for job opportunities and how to prepare.
- Tips to follow up on applied work.
- Areas in which it is worth specializing in IT.
- Salaries in IT.
This document is a resource to help you prepare for that long-awaited job opportunity.
Hablas Español?. Encuentra la versión en español en el siguiente link https://gumroad.com/l/QciNX